Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Stickers & Tape Challenge at Moxie's

Hey and welcome back!

I am playing along in the fun challenges at Moxie Fab World and today it is about stickers & tape. So much fun and I am in awe of the gorgeous cards shown at the blog today!

I pulled out my sticker sheets and came up with this card here - using some of the sticker numbers from an older Crate Paper Collection.



The stamped sentiment is perfect for all the numbers scattered to the side, 'cause who is counting, Huh? I am not anymore!! Haha!

(Inspiration came from this graphic on Pinterest)

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts CL661 Its your Day + Hero Arts CL611 Many Birthday Messages
Papers: Hero Arts Layering paper + Bazzill
Other: Crate Paper stickers


I am so inspired by the challenges so far and I can't wait to see the next one! It is so rewarding to use up some of those oldies, isn't it!?

Have a good day/evening and thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is SO MUCH FUN! I love the way you sprinkled those numbers~I could really breeze through my stash with this layout!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Pia! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)