Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Two Valentines

It seems like the cobber copper trend is continuing here in Denmark ;) I noticed on Pinterest searching for the word cobber that it seems only to be in the nordic countries people are nuts about cobber copper. Edt: duh, I just realized I misspelled the word copper - huh apparently it is spelled with double P not B !! ;)

Anyhow, I thought I would make a card featuring some copper details ;) and as Valentines is coming up I made 2 Valentine themed cards.


 I used a wooden skeewer (the kind we use for BBQs) for the arrow and cut a little V in the die cut MFT feather to mimic a real arrow - I really love those copper details combined with the pale pink.


I stamped the XO from the Hero Arts XO set in black and added the cut out pieces to the little glassine bag. 



Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts XO CL586 , Hero Arts So Sweet CL276
Papers: Bazzill, MME minipad LOVE ME
Other: MFT Feathers & Arrow Die, Copper thread, glassine bag, Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists (perfect copper) 




My 2nd Valentines features a set of diamond shapes (cut out on the cameo) using pattern papers from the MME minipad LOVE ME.

I added tiny foam dot pieces to raise the diamond at the top and bottom - for some added interest.


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts XO CL586
Papers: Bazzill, MME minipad LOVE ME
Other: Foam dots, Lawn Fawn Twine



Have a great sunday!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

These are just magical Pia, Jo x

Charlie said...

Both are stunning. Thanks for sharing these ideas Pia =0)